Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

4 Sale VP Calais wreck

G4orce

HSV Owner
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
Vy Senator Signature 5.7lt auto
Hey guys you might no by now but I have currently crashed my Vp Calais. I was a terrible thing to happen, but I cant change the past. I hvae just bought a new car because I do not want to spend the time and money fixing my VP. I am now selling it to someone who may have a use for it or even be able to just use parts from it. The damage is to the front end of the car but no structual damage, To repair you will need a bonnet, rad support and right quarter and head lights. doesn't seem to bad but The car will need a respray because I have a pearl through the whit paint.
All running gear is still in good condition, car still runs but has a hole in radiator pipe and interior is in perfect condition(no rips or holes). The car will be sold with stock rims, no battery, no cold air intake(some damaged or missing) no parcel shelf and no stereo . Car has 2.5 inch sports exhaust, super low king springs(6 months old).
If you have any questions just let me know. I am just looking for offers, I have had a few so far. Also the car was unregistered 24/10/06.
This was a much loved car and I will be sad to see it got but I dont have the time for it.
Thanx a lot

Ygoford

YGOFORD?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr
got any pics ? where u located what price are u looking for ? i'll see what i can pull up

G4orce

HSV Owner
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
got any pics ? where u located what price are u looking for ? i'll see what i can pull up

Hey mate I dont have any pictures of the car smashed as of yet but i can get some within the next couple days, Im in melbournes se subs and pretty much I dont have a set price Just make an offer and I would concider it.

Ygoford

YGOFORD?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr
k get some pictures up and i'll give a price will have to get it down here dunno how:S

G4orce

HSV Owner
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
Here Is a picture of the car after the accident, May I just add, the car does not come with those rims.
Aa.jpg

petezor

i like icecream
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS COMMODORE
what motor 5litre or 3.8l pm me. cheers mate

boomnvn

SOLDER, NO CRIMP.
Reaction score
Website
www.KungFuKustoms.com
Members Ride
VT Exec S1 V6
what did you hit to have not touched the front bar?? must hav been a fourbie or sumfn...

G4orce

HSV Owner
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
what did you hit to have not touched the front bar?? must hav been a fourbie or sumfn...

I hit a trailor, it was pretty high and the even better thing is that there was no damage to it. My car has been lowered as well so that would have helped. What i cant believe is that I was going 10kmh to get that much damage.

huggies

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 5SPD
how much $$ are you looking for the calais mate ?

G4orce

HSV Owner
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride