Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

40th Anniversary GTS Stripe on SS/SV6

LachieSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Poison Ivy SII SV6
Hey Guys,

I have a Series II Sv6 in The Dark Green - Poison Ivy

Im looking at getting the 40th Anniversary GTS Stripe down the Drivers Side bonnet/roof/boot in a Custom Colour Silver fitted to the car.

Just wondering thoughts i think it would look pretty shmick, i have no spoiler on the car either. with SSL rears and SSSL Fronts.

Let me know thoughts

SSV Redline

You Ride I Ride
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II SSV Redline Sportwagon
I personally like the stripe but prefer black on white duco. Paul at Elite (Archerfield) has the anniversary stripe on his yellow GTS and its damn nice to look at whether its passing you or you are sitting in it. Google its arse and see if anyone else has done the combination yet of black on Poison. Or, ask the supplier if they have sold the stripe to anyone with an S2 SV6 in Poison then get some pics. For what its worth, my wife doesn't like stripes on any bonnet which is a bugger cause I wanted the full pacer set on my ride.

Bkgts

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VE GTS
Did you end up putting the stripes on the SV6. There is a Silver SV6 in my street that looks gross. I've got the 001 plated GTS 40th anniversary - the real deal ;-)

I hope you didn't do it :p