Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

4l60e conversion to 700R4?

Heeey!!

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Clubsport
guys just relating to my older post, im curious to know what is involved for this conversion for a vr clubsport because i hav been quoted a good price with the power handling i want?
cheers

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
hmm now you've got my attention, for the kickdown to work you would need the cable from a VN/VP V8 and bracket that goes on top of throttle body, some computer work e.g maybe just a manual computer and im not sure about the tail shaft input shaft or converter lockup depending on what converter your using.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
just need the T700 and kickdown cable and need to swap to 808 vn ecu or 082 vr manual ecu which is hard to find im messing with a vr v6 thats had the auto swapped to T700 and its not to bad of a job to swap the pins in the ecu plugs to suit them plugging into the 808/manual ecu

Heeey!!

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Clubsport
cheers guys

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
if you dont want TCC lockup it will run on the auto ecu if you get the right cog put on the output shaft of the box and run the VR VSS sensor