Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

4L60E to TR6060 wiring

Crewman Mangas

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY LS1 Crewman & VZ 3.6 Crewman
Ok so we ripped out the auto and chucked in a VF 6 speed manual leaving the neutral safety switch in so Merv (03 VY LS1 crewman) would start..
we have now done a **** ton of mods , cold air intake , mafless exhaust , and have now removed the auto ecu and replaced it with vats removed manual mafless ecu .. I wana remove the auto neutral safety switch but need help with the wiring as I’m not paying a **** ton of cash if I don’t have to , for something I can do myself ..wondering if anyone has knowledge about the tranny wiring .. any help would be freaking awesome cheers

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Once you work out reverse wires & selector light wire just need to bridge remaining which will be park/neutral.

Have you checked how the speedo works on ve/vf tr6060 compared to t56?

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
there is no speed sensor on the tr6060 as the VE on use the abs wheel speed, there is also reverse lockout solenoid on the back may need to be wired in

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr

Crewman Mangas

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY LS1 Crewman & VZ 3.6 Crewman
Cheers guys, and yep reverse lockout has already been done ... I’ve just found out also she needs to go onto a tech2 to link bcm, pim and ecu Thanks again