Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

5.0L VS exec

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
That's real nice man, i really like it!! Looks slick as hell with those tinted tail lights against the silver with the wheels. Has a nice stance and the power to back it up.

Awesome!!

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
Thats a sweet ride blaze. Sounds like a ball tearer in the engine department too. How does the standard T5 fair with that sorta power and a button clutch.

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
t5 seems to put up with it, its not sloppy at all unlike my last VS where it felt real sloppy and the clutch is awse recomend u getting 1 next time u burn ur next one out, just bought a dual plane manifold of torque power, will be gettin that installed with a foamy tune in a few weeks

sl33per

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
95 VS Executive
hey man, i love the tail lights
wat have u done to them?
sprayed them or r they aftermarket or wat?
they look mad as, frothin over them :p

fullyflared

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 vs executive v6
do you have any trouble with the cops with the tail light issue? ive been gunna do it to mine but a mate did it on his vx and hes had trouble because his blinkers dont flash orange (admittedly he did go a bit over the top with the nite-shade) i just cant handle any fines or smart ass cops

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
hey the lights were done in nite shades ive never been done by cops for em YET then again i havent been pulled over in it YET. last VS had tinted tail lights and i got away with it for months untill some stoned dude rear ended me at the lights haha so i had to clean em back wid thinners to get my insurance claim hehe. will post up some betta pics today.
i done like 3 coats of nite shade and 1 big arse coat of clear coz niteshade likes to fade ya can get it from auto1

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
few new pics got lower springs again but it only droped an extra half inch :cry: was hopin to get all the tyre tucked in but ah well was gonna paint bumpers n take the shitty rubber strips off but its a bit of a misson!

new manifold comin soon. if i end up buyin a lil daily/work car VS will be havin sum surgery to the bonnet with a filter stickin outta it

dunno how to post full size pics either

Attachments

• DSC00469.jpg
    DSC00469.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 332
Last edited: