Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

50th anniversary ute worth anything?

Jake145

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve ssv ute, A6 6.0
Hey fallas Iv had my 50th anniversary ute for a while now, but recently Iv bought a ve ss ute, so Iv been trying to sell it and no one on this planet wants to touch it!! They only made 500 of the bloody things and myn has a raptor supercharger, ported heads, ported intake, crow cam, crow pushrods, ally radiator, I only want 4K for it? Do u think I'm asking to much??? Mind u it hasn't got a certificate for the charger and the sun gears are gone in the dash.... But I think it's still a sweet deal what do use think?? It's on gum tree atm if u wanna see pics under "supercharged v6 vs ute" in Warner Queensland cheers

Wozza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR_GS commodore
First up give her a wash,detail and vacuum the cab :) next dont be so bloody honest in your add, remove the listed faults and the un engineered bit...but.... if asked by a prospective punter tell em the truth
The old saying "a seller must be blind as a bat and the buyer must have a thousand eyes"is as true today as it was when first said (pretty sure it was a dogie used camel salesmen)

xauterus

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yes
Change the title to, Commodore ute supercharged. If people enter commodore yours won't come up in their search.

njames

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS
**** that sound like the bargin of a century whats wrong with it