Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

513rwkw V6

Raptorsc

RAPTR6
Reaction score
Website
www.raptorsc.com.au
Members Ride
Hilux 4.0 V6 SC 400kw
That TERAFI is a well sorted bit of gear. Once the engine combo is better known a lot more of them will be seen in action

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
Yeah terafis engine only cost $4000

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
What is he running now? I thought he was using a twin turbo alloytec but was having issues with it some time ago?

Jamie Conway

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS V Redline VF II
Nice. I also wonder how does it cost?

MACE

Reaction score
Nice. I also wonder how does it cost?
To cost the evolution of the build, over the years, it would not be cheap to say the least. In saying this though, to replicate the exact build in its current iteration, I think that you will find that it will be comparable to other builds of a similar calibre.

Gregvx

Reaction score
Members Ride
Intercooled vx l67
Thanks guys :)

In regards to the suspension setup his still keeping it IRS at the moment, from my understanding, because he wants the quickest IRS V6. Plus he still drives in on the street and the IRS is handy when negotiating speed humps LOL

Saying this though he'll probably need to upgrade the rear end out of necessity from a reliability perspective, given how hard the power is going to be on the IRS.

In regards to a total build cost, I'm not sure as the build has evolved over a period of time, I'd put the figure at lots all things considered

To replicate that engine, including turbo setup, fueling, tune etc I'd loosely put it at around 20k which would be influenced by the amount of DIY work and mates rates etc.

There is still more in this engine combo, as it's only running 31psi, where it can be running mid to high 30's. I suppose time will tell if it will get pushed that far or not.

Cheers,
Steve

Gregvx

Reaction score
Members Ride
Intercooled vx l67
IMG_20180623_161150.jpg

Gregvx

Reaction score
Members Ride
Intercooled vx l67
Here is clip of this beast in auction which is a MUST watch as the car is quite a handful on the track. Who knows how it will go now with the extra power LOL

Cheers
Steve

Gregvx

Reaction score
Members Ride
Intercooled vx l67
Hey mace mob do you guys know this car I bought it in the middle of the night to get home couple of years ago intercooled Chiped says mace vx cooled on the chip 3:1 zzp pully has innovate wide band seems to be yellow terra gizzards

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1583182193659.jpg
    FB_IMG_1583182193659.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 262