Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

513rwkw V6

MACE

Reaction score
Man thats one hairy ride, big ups to all involved, to keep it irs and handle more grunt would a piggy back rear swaybar help keep the arse straight when boost hits? It won't really affect the spring rate but should keep the arse end flat and can be unbolted in minutes to drive it home.

RESPECT
Good point there VNracer. Something to certainly consider for sure :) Buzzin half dozen love it :D

:0 the size of that turbo :O someone think of the children !!!
LOL Got to love the Simpsons :D

MACE

Reaction score
Update on the beast.

Car was out at Calder last Friday and did a 9.50 @ 142mph

The lower MPH was the fact that a spark plug had failed before mid track causing it to miss and the exhaust manifold had cracked in 3 different areas so it was pretty much was on 5 cylinder from just b4 mid track.

Not bad for a 5 cylinder machine :p

So clearly a low 9 is on the cards for sure :D

RazzaCaine

Long Gone Now
Reaction score
Members Ride
---
wow that would shut up a lot of people saying the v6s are worthless

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
wow that would shut up a lot of people saying the v6s are worthless

Nah it wont, they will all just pull the "You could have had an even faster car if you had of poured all that money into a V8 with change left over to buy a house and make heaps of other better life decisions"... ie. you wont ever shut them up.

This is a very impressive ride and i love how it looks so stock, apart from the uber tires its running hahah.

Awesome times, hope is cracks into the 8's.

aZk.

HoldenManDan

Built, not bought...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec SII 4.2L L67 T56 :D
This thing is ridiculous! That's some crazy rwkw and 1/4'mile times to boot!

Would I be right in saying that this thing must wanna be running the billet steel come crank? Also what compression is it running? And imthink I read somewhere that it's running something more potent than pump fuel, is that correct? What rwkw figures has it run on pump fuel?

Can't wait to see some more times from this beast.

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
I'm loving how he's kept at so he can drive on the road and it looks almost stock. It would certainly be a laugh is some diced out Honda or something tried to give him a go at the lights.

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
listen to the idle, if a ricer thinks he can take that on, he has no idea about cars at all (which i guess would explain the car he's driving :p)