Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

304 5l pic or diagrams needed

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Hope this helps mate. You can't miss the heater tap, it's right up the front of the heater feed line.

Cooling-system.jpg

Crankcase-Breathers.jpg

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
haha awesome diagram morton youve been in the coffee again havnt you LOL love your work

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Thats very pretty Morton. Shouldn't the hot water be red though??? :p

Reaper

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
haha awesome diagram morton youve been in the coffee again havnt you LOL love your work

LOL I nearly spat coffee all over my keyboard when I read that. I was just having a sip of my third/fourth mug as I read your reply ^_^ :rofl:

Thats very pretty Morton. Shouldn't the hot water be red though??? :p

Reaper

Awwwww shucks. Thanks Reaper. :emb: I know, it should be red... but isn't that dayglow orange so much more appealing?

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
haha ive just finished my second pack of choclate coated coffee beans for the day you get into them they are GREAT.im on the 5th or 6th giant coffee too

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
haha ive just finished my second pack of choclate coated coffee beans for the day you get into them they are GREAT.im on the 5th or 6th giant coffee too

fwoah, chocolate coated coffee beans. I would be in heaven - I used to work at a place that sold those. Organic, too. They didn't miss a pack here and there... best on-the-job munchies.

lol @ 6th giant coffee. You're going to be wound up like a cheap alarm clock :rofl:

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
You're all weak :) I've never had a drink of coffee in my life. All my 2 and 3 day stints without sleep are done stimulant free :p

clubsport_replica

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vt clubsport replica
the heater return goes to the top of the inlet manifold though and then there is an elbow hose that goes from waterpump to front of inlet.....

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
just diggin this to ask how to get the pcv lines to stick in the front of the rockers, do i need any kind of gasket sealant stuff on them, i see they only line up one way with the tab, but wasn't sure how to get them to stay there.