Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

5sp vs ute!! first car :D

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
Hey mate nice 2 see sum progress after the accident.. how much was all of ur suspension parts?

Hey man, yer gonna just try and ignore that lil smash in rear panle for know haha. trying to do everything i wanna before i get my [P].

I got a list of all the cost of everypart and place i brought them form alil up above in the thread, but i think i was roughly $800 all up for everythig shipped. just gotta put it in know :/

should be interesting ahha

cheers man

Robbo VS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV PHANTOM
Hey man, yer gonna just try and ignore that lil smash in rear panle for know haha. trying to do everything i wanna before i get my [P].

I got a list of all the cost of everypart and place i brought them form alil up above in the thread, but i think i was roughly $800 all up for everythig shipped. just gotta put it in know :/

should be interesting ahha

cheers man

Yeah, it might be best to get a mechanic to put them in for you. The rear ones are pretty easy, but the front ones are difficult. If you put the rear ones in yourself and get a mechanic to install the front ones, it won't cost you as much. I got the front and rears installed on mine, cost $110 from memory.

Hillzzy

SVEiGHT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8
you can never have to many tools though. Never know when youll need them again

So very true.. cant wait to see this thing lowered man. slamming a ute just makes the biggest difference i reckon.. especially wen the ass is closest to the ground.. wish i had money 2 do mine but a holiday 2 Bali is cumin up so im saving everything 4 this---> :beer chug::drink::rockon::spew::sleeping:

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
ripped the tow bar off last night, riped the holden badge of and the glue that was stuck on from the dodgey sIII badge, just gotta touch up the paint wich the holden badge decided to take with it :/

Rear springs are deffenitly going in tomo and gonna repaint centre manual surround. Back end looks alot cleaner know :)

Before:
P030610_1707_01.jpg

After:( dodgey pic sorry)
004-3.jpg

Oh and a pic of my dads current project :) HZ:
002-3.jpg