Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

5sp vs ute!! first car :D

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
P050610_0933.jpg

P050610_1303.jpg

P050610_1201.jpg

P050610_1721.jpg

P050610_1304.jpg

will get a few better shots when i get a chance, know just gotta tackle the fronts :/

should be fun

cheers

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
I thought he said they were just lows? I think super lows will have the guard just above the tyre and ultras will be a lil past it. How much bump stop did you remove??

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
them springs will prob sag a lil more because being superlows they should be lower. it can drop another 10 mm or so by removing the rubbers on either end of the spring.

dididnt no about this rubber trick?? aha will investigate

and there superlows and ive noticed this morning it does look a tad lower then yesterday, takn her for a long drive today to settle the spring, will get some good photos today

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
nice update! yeh will sit nicer once there settled... hows the ride so far wit the new setup in?
utes coming along mate, hopefully the springs settle more and will give it a tough look, especially on the ceptors.

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
nice update! yeh will sit nicer once there settled... hows the ride so far wit the new setup in?

the ride is actaully smoother then before to be honest, i think its because the old shocks were rooooooted like f***k and got new lowerd monroes on know so yer. very happy so far

Hillzzy

SVEiGHT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8
the ride is actaully smoother then before to be honest, i think its because the old shocks were rooooooted like f***k and got new lowerd monroes on know so yer. very happy so far

awesome.. cant wait till i do mine with shockers cos my ride is pretty hard on bumpy roads. just need the money! the best thing i think improves is the steering.. being closer 2 the ground means u can go around corners faster and easier :) get sum pics up of the finished product...

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
Dam ebay blue dash leds, got them today and spent 2 hours trying to fit them, swaped them round every direction possible and ended up gettin 2 max possible workn :( o well back to the old ones i guess.

Heres a few reals snaps of the lowerd rear springs, very keen to do front, any tips? and yes there super lows for the record :)

P070610_1011.jpg

P060610_0814.jpg

Also removed those gay numbers on the side, looks heaps cleaner :D