Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

5sp vs ute!! first car :D

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
haha very nice. looks like mine before i got my rims just need to paint door handles and mirrors. Thought about painting that black strip on the front??

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
noice mate.. dam ur paint is clean. where did ya get ur interceptors from? im lookn out 4 sum atm...

hah thnx mate, they stockies came with the car :) lookn for some ve ss or sv6 rims atm, should look nice.

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
haha very nice. looks like mine before i got my rims just need to paint door handles and mirrors. Thought about painting that black strip on the front??

yer im keen to do door handle and mirros but dont trust my self, when i get my [P] im gonna take it down to my mates pb shop and see what he can do for me to get that smash repaired in rear panel, door handles, mirrors.

iv just took the black strip off to repaint it, took bulk paint off with it last time so thats why it has to stay on, any suggestions to a colour? black looks nice i guess haha :)

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
P120610_1138.jpg

All loaded up :)

springs have settled abit more and after takn that photo i filled her up will fuel andshe was tukn thr tyre finnaly haha was very happy.
Gonna take the spring insulators out today and planning on putting new struts and sl springs for the front in next weekend.

looks alot cleaner without the towbar and badges :D

cheers

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
yer im keen to do door handle and mirros but dont trust my self, when i get my [P] im gonna take it down to my mates pb shop and see what he can do for me to get that smash repaired in rear panel, door handles, mirrors.

iv just took the black strip off to repaint it, took bulk paint off with it last time so thats why it has to stay on, any suggestions to a colour? black looks nice i guess haha :)

paint it white the smae as the bumper so it dosnt stand out as much. Looks good with the bike in the back. Ill have to slam mine soon i think

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
geee havn been on here in a while,

anyways just orded some ve ss rims machined to fit, so know just lookn for some tyres and then ill drop the front and chuck the rims on :)

pretty excited