Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

6 Speed GTS

Vs hsv manta

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
awesome set up !!! Love it all ,great car to do it to as well , couple questions is it s trim or t trim ?and I guess at 10 psi it's pretty maxed out to ??? I got bigger crank pullie 210mm across so the blower pillie is 100mm think that's 3.6 inch so it helps a lot with belt slip havin so much more belt contact, that's maxed 50 thou rpm blower ,at 7 thou rpm motor and its goin to get t trim conversion once run in !!! And is yours running a hydrolic cam at around the 6 thou rpm or so ??? And the biggest question my concerns at the moment mod plates do u have any ???

skyracer

Reaction score
Rosebud / Mornington Peninsula / Victoria
Members Ride
VS II Berlina & BMW E30 318 iS & VS II Manual GTS
awesome set up !!! Love it all ,great car to do it to as well , couple questions is it s trim or t trim ?and I guess at 10 psi it's pretty maxed out to ??? I got bigger crank pullie 210mm across so the blower pillie is 100mm think that's 3.6 inch so it helps a lot with belt slip havin so much more belt contact, that's maxed 50 thou rpm blower ,at 7 thou rpm motor and its goin to get t trim conversion once run in !!! And is yours running a hydrolic cam at around the 6 thou rpm or so ??? And the biggest question my concerns at the moment mod plates do u have any ???

Not sure exactly what trim the blower is haha. But yeah it's not going to go much more than 10 PSI. I noticed the bigger pulley on yours. Mine slipped heaps so the belt tension er had to be done up tight as! But now looking to sell the charger and get a V7 with a gilmer belt drive then run a bit more boost. Solid cam, 7 thou engine :D No engineers cert or mod plates. :( I couldn't find anyone that would do it. So now the motor just looks STD for the street. Then I bolt all the good stuff on and swap the chip for the track. ;)

Vs hsv manta

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Hay mate what exhaust are u running I just had twin 3 inch made and havin trouble finding rear muffler twin 3 in and out that will fit are u running twin 3 inch ???

skyracer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hay mate what exhaust are u running I just had twin 3 inch made and havin trouble finding rear muffler twin 3 in and out that will fit are u running twin 3 inch ???

Running a twin 2.5in system with a twin in and out muffler on the back. Really needs a twin 3in system like yours though to open it up a bit more when it's got the supercharger on it. Twin 2.5 is not enough! Mine is loud enough as well haha can only imagin how loud yours will be with 2 hotdogs on the back... :p

Vs hsv manta

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Yeh I got a hold of defillipino and they can make a custom made rear muffler twin 3 inch in and out if I send them measurements !!! But comin in at about 4 or 5 hundred its not cheap when u consider its just a rear muffler then got to take it back in for them to fit that

skyracer

Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS is sitting in the garage, Just installed a new diff with 3.9's and a mini spool for PCM on the 19th-22nd. Didn't want to flog the poor Hydratrak. Going to be fun! Anyone that is attending is welcome to have a ride! Will be in one of the carport bays. :)

Vs hsv manta

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
I'm so devo that I didn't make it to power cruise !!!
Next power cruise in brissy ill be there with more then 1 sets of tyres !!!