Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

6 ZB's left at the Adelaide Outer Harbour dock Storage area

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
I saw a badge which show the tyre pressures and another which shows the month and year the car was delivered to Holden but this is the same month and year the car was sold and it is just a sticker so I am looking for a proper metal plate with the VIN on it.

There should be build date on the sticker.

mechanic

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
that's it for Adelaide's stockpile of ZB Commodores
Maybe for Adelaide, but not the rest of the country.

There are plenty more in the pipeline so-to-speak. It takes months to turn off the tap from the factory to Australia. Australia orders cars 4-6 months in advance before they arrive. This is true for all brands.

There are still orders on their way that can't be stopped. Ships already en-route and docking around the country daily. Will be this way for the next month at least - it takes 30-40 days to sail a car carrier here, longer if it makes stops along the way.

Paul Smedley

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY23 Tesla Model 3 RWD, MY23 Tesla Model Y RWD
There should be build date on the sticker.
Two stickers AFAIR (too lazy to go to the garage and check). The compliance plate will have the date it left the port to be shipped to the dealer, the second label will have the build month and year ex-Opel.

kos

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB Lt
No more cars on boats from Opel. Gm agreed or offered to sell its Thai plant 6 months ago to Great Wall. That’s when the decision to shut Holden down was made 6 months ago. Holden was fxxxd without a Colorado it’s best seller.
Who has got proof that’s there’s more Astras and Insignias on ship car carriers. I call bs on this. There’s sfa stock of zb lying round. Why do think Buettner the Gmh chair/md pulled the pin several months ago.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
There’s sfa stock of zb lying round.

Carsales currently has 402 New & Demo ZBs listed nation wide. Highest km are less than 10k.

190 of those are listed as New. The large majority of those are listed as 2018, there are a handful of 2019 with 2018 build dates and then there are a bunch listed as 2020.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Like I said there's bugger all here in little Ol' Adelaide town where they sell bugger all new cars.

Most of those mentioned above will be east coast stock and the very few that are in stock yards at our 6 active (soon to be de-activated) Adelaide Holden Dealerships.