Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

$600 VN Berlina Project

tmerivale

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn exec
hey bro i got my pheonix red (maroon) vn resprayed alpine white with black bars, will be getting silver ceptors eventually when i get some cash together. i got it back on christmas eve but dont get my license back for another week. it looks tuff!!! if you want pics pm me your email :)
white is the easiest to spray for the fact that its harder to see imperfections then in say black or other colors. you will definitely need to get it cut and polished afterwards but. remember many thin coats are better then one thick coat, you dont want to sand the whole car back again to cut out the runs. plus with the white oppose to the pheonix red you dont need clear as there is no metalic :) there is a few pluses with the white paint... go the white mock up ex piggies gots to love em! all up mine costed about 3g's but needed lots of repairs after a fight with my ex and a few size 11 foot prints pressed nice and deep and a few knuckle marks... dont smash your rear windscreen either.. still picking out the glass from around 18 months ago!!! end of rambling crap lol

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
No offense but your 17's look discusting :spew: Don't know why you even bought them :hmmm: The VN is going to have stockies on it. And as white is my favorite colour i think the car is going to look very neat.

Where was i the other day? where is "lapo" lol

i dont really like them either, they looked good in the shop...

Please make it blue..... lol. a white VN with stockies on p plates has been done and done again...

The lapo (lapstone hotel) in glenbrook..

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Breaking news. I've actually started sanding again, was thinking maybe i should leave it like this, put huge rims on it and lower it, unpainted bogan style lol

(big photos cbf to resize)

Pic 1

Pic 2

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Great choice on colour mate! You might see me spraying a vn the same colour with the same wheels in the not too distant future haha.