Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] 68 litre fuel tank - VN wagon

89berlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 VN Berlina
Hey guys after a a good second hand tank for my 89 VN wagon. Original has rust in it and bad corrosion and needs a replacement. Preferably a tank that has been kept clean and hasnt been sittting around for years.

The Bok

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore ute
Hi, I have 2 of these (and a variety of other bits) however one car has been sitting for 2 years and the other for 1. I am stripping all my old wrecks this weekend and I have a vn and a vp wagon. If your still interested in the fuel tank or other parts let me know and i will send you a price.

89berlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 VN Berlina
Hi, I have 2 of these (and a variety of other bits) however one car has been sitting for 2 years and the other for 1. I am stripping all my old wrecks this weekend and I have a vn and a vp wagon. If your still interested in the fuel tank or other parts let me know and i will send you a price.

Yeah mate still interested. Is there any way you could check the condition of the tanks or maybe send pics. Dont really want to buy another rusted tank. Were the cars running? How much for the tank?

Also what other parts do you have for sale and for how much?

Last edited:

The Bok

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore ute
Hi,
I climbed under and took some pics, the tank off the vp looks better than the vn one and i assume they are the same(?) I'll do the tank for $80 and I'll send pics when i rip it out for a better look. Both cars are still complete minus some glass and a few other bits and were running when we parked them. First time on here tho and i don't know how to send the pics, do you have an email i can send them to? Let me know what else you are looking for and i'll send pics/price of them.