Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

6L50 / 6L80 Conversion Project

caeo

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY07 VZ Ute S
The newer design will mean it’s easy to mount. Heaps of spaces up behind the glove box and around there.

I like that it is a much higher feature, more flexible item than anything on the market.

Might be something Envyous Customs could help sell for you once it’s complete?
I have mine in the passenger side kick panel where the existing TCU is. I moved the stock TCU up and put my TCU below it. That's the ideal install point imo and I had the dimensions done to specifically suit that space.

I dunno about them. I've heard of some controversies or something. I have a server and website, but installation (borrowing Dad's factory) will probs need to be delegated out as I can only serve the Victoria area.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport
@caeo no need to appologies for anything. You haven't done anything wrong :cool:

Just know that summer is approaching and you can go out (for 2 hrs i think) and let the sun warm you up :)
As a 20 yo, lockdown probably feels much much worse than it actually is :confused:
But life will become great again (Trump has spolit that phrase :mad:) and probably with an added vigour and a new perspective. so hang in their ;)
Just remember that you may feel alone in lockdown but there are many people around that you can talk to :D
It may not feel like it at times but they are there :)
(According to Denial Andrews, or is it Dictator Dan, we are all in this together :mad: ... bloody Politicians and their slogans :p )

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Slug powered VZ, Cross 8 VZ, VE Calais & ya mum.
[Deleted]

Last edited:

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport
As a West Aussie, going about life pretty much like before COVID..
... I’m more interested in the subject of this thread, plc’s and autos and such...

Last edited:

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Slug powered VZ, Cross 8 VZ, VE Calais & ya mum.
Let’s not stink up an amazing thread with COVID stuff. I should not have made the comment.

Old mate is having a tough time. And it might take the thread off topic.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport
^ Yep, bulk of post deleted except last line... now back on topic ;)

caeo

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY07 VZ Ute S
Hardware testing

Above link is one part of the some electronic hardware testing I'm doing. Making sure the controller generates all the correct signals before I install it.