Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

7 Shades of Blonde...

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
1st Shade:
A married couple was asleep when the telephone rang at two in the
morning. The wife (undoubtedly blonde), picked up the telephone, listened a moment, and said, "How should I know, that's 200 miles from here!" and
hung up.

The husband said, "Who was that?" The wife said, "I don't know; some woman wanting to know 'if the coast is clear'."

2nd Shade:
Two blondes are walking down the street. One notices a compact on the pavement and leans down to pick it up. She opens it, looks in the mirror, and says, "Hmm, this person looks familiar." She hands it to the second blonde. The second blonde looks in the mirror and says,
"You dummy, it's me!"

3rd Shade:
A blonde suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun. She goes to his apartment unexpectedly and when she opensn the door, she finds him in the arms of a redhead. Well, the blonde is
really angry. She opens her purse to take out the gun, and as she does so, she is overcome with grief. She takes the gun and puts it to her head. The boyfriend

yells, "No, honey, don't do it!" The blonde replies, "Shut up... you're next!"

4th Shade:
A blonde brags about her knowledge of American state capitals. She proudly says, "Go ahead; ask me, I know all of them." A friend says, "OK, what's the capital of Wisconsin?" The blonde replies, "Oh that's easy... it's W!"

5th Shade:
Q: What did the blonde ask her doctor when he told her she was pregnant?
A: "How can I be sure it's mine?"

6th Shade:
A blonde had just totaled her car in a horrific accident. Miraculously, she managed to pry herself from the wreckage without a scratch. "Wow!" the trooper gasped. "Your car looks like an accordion that was trampled on by an elephant! Are you OK, ma'am?"
"Why, yes, officer, I'm just fine" the blonde chirped."Well, how in the world did this happen?" the officer asked as he surveyed the wrecked car. "Officer, it was the strangest thing!" the blonde began. "I was driving along this road, when from out of nowhere this tree popped up in front of me, so I swerved to the right, and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was another tree! I swerved to the right and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was...."

"Uh, madam," the officer said, cutting her off as he looked inside the car, "There isn't a tree on this road for 30 miles.

That was your air-freshener swinging back and forth."

7th Shade:
Returning home from work, a blonde was astonished to see that she had been robbed. She telephoned the police at once and reported the crime.The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the channels, and a K-9 unit patrolling nearby was the first to respond. As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash, the blonde ran out on the porch, shuddered at the sight of the cop and his dog, and then sat

down on the steps. Putting her face in her hands, she moaned, "I come home to find all my possessions stolen! I call the police for help, and what do they do? They send me a BLIND policeman!

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
lol number seven for the win :)

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
nah i agree with patrio7