Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

7" Xtrons 2 din - Ebay

boomnvn

SOLDER, NO CRIMP.
Reaction score
Website
www.KungFuKustoms.com
Members Ride
VT Exec S1 V6
hey man, i've got an xtrons one in my VT but a little different. maybe mine's a year or so older cos it doesnt charge the iphone 4, but i've now made my own custom iphone dock that charges too..
otherwise the gps, dvd, aux in, radio all work flawlessly, allthough i can't seem to tune in any tv stations but that doesnt bother me.
oh, and the bluetooth is a bit crackly during calls, but bareable, but don't think about using the bluetooth for playing music, the sound quality doesnt cut it.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
With end of financial year and half yearly sales ect, there will be bargains popping up everywhere. For not much more at all, you'll get a decent unit.

SuperSixty6

Alto Rullo
Reaction score
Members Ride
Landcruiser TD
With end of financial year and half yearly sales ect, there will be bargains popping up everywhere. For not much more at all, you'll get a decent unit.

Thanks HCVP

:p

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
These are alright if your not expecting any sort of quality. The gps maps are over 5 years out of fate and uses old tech navigation. Sound quality is non existent and they are not a true 2 din size. Mine I ripped out after about 6weeks