Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

75 HJ One Tonner "Catalina"

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
Looks like you've made some good progress mate. Keep it up.

Your floor panels seem a little longer than mine.......would you be able to post a pic of the front drivers side pan sitting in place in the vehicle? No biggie, just curious to see if the panels are actually different or if its just me.

Yeh, AFTER you buy the rare spares parts, everyone tells you how their **** and don't line up right lol.
Apparently the short cowl panel ends (which I bought) don't line up at all..........

Do you need to repair your cowls or are they good?

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
I can do that for you for sure, next week when I'm working on it I'll grab a pic.

I havent looked at the cowels in great depth yet, I'll know in the coming few weeks. I'd like to say no because all that was restored a few years ago, but until I check it out I wont know for sure!

Also if anyones reading this I'll have some things for sale/going cheap in Sydney

- HJ Front bumper bar chrome, fairly good cond but original
- mounting brackets for this bar
- 2x front guards, condition?? Im stripping 2 sets back and taking the best and offloading the others.
- bonnet in decent condition, same as the guards, have 2, will strip back the paint and take the best of the 2

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
What's happened after the last post, 1st time I've seen it and very interested now