Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

7inch 2din 3d.

oska

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx custom 600RR
there's a sponsor "buying secure" selling them i think

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
I had an eonon branded one, similar in the fact they are cheap chinese brands. Mine worked fine for about a year and a bit but then the screen died. Opened it up to see if I could see anything wrong. All the connections are hand done by the look of it and are just shotty, yet typical chinese work. I would recommend them though as I think I just got unlucky when my screen died. But don't be surprised if something happens to yours. They are cheap and very poorly assembled.

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
I had an eonon branded one, similar in the fact they are cheap chinese brands. Mine worked fine for about a year and a bit but then the screen died. Opened it up to see if I could see anything wrong. All the connections are hand done by the look of it and are just shotty, yet typical chinese work. I would recommend them though as I think I just got unlucky when my screen died. But don't be surprised if something happens to yours. They are cheap and very poorly assembled.

yeah i didn't think they would be that good for the fact that they are that price, just thought it would be cool haha
does anyone know if you can hook amps and subs to them? like does it have the RCA's and all that?

oska

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx custom 600RR
yes they have outputs for both

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
SZC2226-9.jpg

red and white rca's are for audio in and out and yellow rca's are for video in and out

under specifications it says
A/V Output 4 Channel

Subwoofer Output Yes

its not that hard to read

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
sorry guys, i'm new to all this and i dunno what i was looking for, but thanks heaps for everyone that helped me out, feel like a bit of a dead #### right now haha

NonStick Squid

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS Ute m6, VS Calais
lol same question asked so many times.. no need to be harsh about it axe, yes it's got 2 rcas would have sufficed