Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

83 E30 Bimmer

GTP 85

291 hp @ the wheels
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY04 WRX, VS SSenator & VS V6 track weapon
Hi all. thought i'd put up a few snaps of another addition to my garage. i've owned it for about 4 months now, has been on the road for about 2 months.

1983 BMW 318i (E30)

injected 1.8L, 5 speed manual

Mods so far: Lowered 3 inches all round, 2 inch exhaust from header back, CAI, short shifter, M3 solid LCA rear mounts, 17x7 mags, nanna rug in the parcel shelf

Mods to come: 20mm spacers to get it fitting flush, adjustable camber correction bushes for the back end, angel eyes headlights

It was my g.f's sister's old car. She upgraded to something new coz this car needed a fair bit of work. It sat in their back driveway for 2 years until my g.f couldn't hold me back any longer!

It has taken some major work to get it ticking along nicely, and now i'm driving it daily. She's the slowest car ive ever owned... and i once owned a Hyundai Eggshell, so you get an idea of how slow she is! But i love it and it makes a cool cruiser.

No future plans at this stage. Though.. the spare v6 and 5speed i have in the shed keeps looking at me funny... don't see it happening. It will get me by as is till I get the rexy i've wanted for a while.

Its a little rough round the edges.. hope you guys get a laugh out of it haha

096_zpsf3872f8f.jpg
bm2_zps07e64aff.jpg

bm1_zps772730a3.jpg
bm_zps9c9deb8a.jpg

skitzone80b

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr executive
Nice e30 m10! used to have one in my old e21. Go to bimmerforums.com and look up the build thread from qld? I think has a turbo 3.8 litre in the model before this. It's pretty boss.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Love it, Apart from only 318... Needed to be 325 + Turbo haha

Coupe <3