Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

'83 VH Vacationer - What's it worth today?

sundaydriver

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 202 Blue 3.3 Vactioner
I have an '83 VH Vacationer Wagon. Blue straight-6 motor (3.3L?) auto. It's 'mint' - all original. Was my granddad's and it's been garaged pretty much it's entire life. Might have don't ~50,000Kms total. Straight, no damage, rust, or crashes.. Runs fine. Done a little work over the years (cleaning lifters, gaskets, emissions stuff, hoses etc.).
Haven't really been able to find any for sale online, and the 'price guides' from the major car-sales sites are no help. Figure you'll all have a better idea of it's value.
Don't have much in the way of photos - one attached for a visual - as it's interstate. Essentially trying to figure out what it's worth (or could be) to decided whether to pay the $2K to have it shipped interstate to where I live these days, or sell it.

Attachments

• IMG_1214.JPG
    IMG_1214.JPG
    304.3 KB · Views: 225

VH3300

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
Awesome specimen! I had one exactly the same spec! I thought it was the only one. None really left nowadays. I hope you've kept it, it's a really special car!

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Yes ship/drive it interstate.
Or put a good high price on it. Judging by description and photo it's very VERY good condition and someone should have to pay for the luxury of basically a near new car like that.
Even if someone is after a 308 example, they won't find a body/interior in this condition that hasn't been through a major resto and also commanding a high price.

Good luck mate.