Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

84dez 04 SV6 my new baby

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
fits in factory holes and got it off ebay, mace has a similar one not as stock looking as that one but i believe could be the better kit(mace) i posted a link to both in a ssgrowler thread in the VZ tech area
i know the mace one but urs looks better, got a link?

84dez

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6
hey guys thought i would update i have kept the manifold insulators as the car is getting better and better, few more updates

changed rear muffler to a hurricane twin muffler car sounds amazing and has really helped smooth out the power delievery, talked to the exhaust guy and he explain the stock XU6 muffler is really restrictive, as the back of it is grated but have one hole in it about an inch wide so having a twin 2.25 going into a 1inch hole doesnt help.

and have swapped my MAF sensor back to the stock position if u can see inthe pod pics it is upside down so swapped that back

hope to see how well it goes once it gets extractors and a tune, only thing not liking atm is that it uses so much fuel but i think its my right foot lol well hope to see some of u out