Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

88 vn 5 speed

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
Vn - Vz fit, Ve also fit i think but i think the offset is different and need some bits to make them fit. Gas maybe up to $4500. You'll have a proper system them and not a dodgy backfiring mixer setup.

onlinejames

Reaction score
the first 2 speeds of the fan arent working any ideas whats causing this, also about the gas i ve been told that the vn burn valves, is there gas heads for vn's thanks

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
there probably are but you don't need them :). people say a lot of bad things about gas that really aren't true. i had a vn v6 that was on gas it's whole life, so 330,000 GAS kms when i sold it, ran like a dream. it'll cost you about $300 to get gas installed after the rebate, and then you want new plugs and leads as well. make sure you ask around, you want a gas carby NOT a gas ring. this is from experience. you do not need gas injection for your application, the carby will be fine.

i think you'll find the fan problem is the fan speed resistor. search that up see what you find.