Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

888-OMG idiotic driver

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
888-OMG Vz Exec Silver, anyone know this car let me know..

Pulling out of the Hyperdome in logan today in my impulse SV6 i was flashed (high beamed) by a silver executive copping a hiding.. mind you i had my daughter, fiancee and sister in the car with me.. as he swerved into my lane to flash me, still 50m away he flew past me driving irratically.. a little p'd off i flashed him to let him know his lights worked :) Shortly after catching him at a redlight, P.O.S 888-OMG swerved once again into my lane iratically then sped off again, driving like a knob he has shamed us all..

Either drunk or just a complete an utter P.O.S if i ever come across you either on the road or on the forums be warned i will rip your head off, know one ever endageres the lives of my family or myself due to stupid nonsense driving..

If by chance you read this think yourself lucky im sure no one on these forums or driving a holden wants to bad named or killed by your stupid behaviour, you do not own the roads and it is people like you thathave caused the silly P Plate laws..

A wise man once said "Ban low performance Driver's, Not high performance cars"

By the way, your car is a waste of time & space, nothing special loser..

Last edited:

Exidor

I come in peace.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Used Martian spacecraft
There are lots of knobs on the road.
My advice is simple.
If you want to argue with them, make
sure you do not have any "loved ones"
in the vehicle with you!
Chill.

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
There are lots of knobs on the road.
My advice is simple.
If you want to argue with them, make
sure you do not have any "loved ones"
in the vehicle with you!
Chill.

pretty sure thats why i left it in my thoughts and posted up on here :S, was letting you know FYI to stay clear of this car, and hopefully someone knows this dude and tells him to relax, i wouldnt want him to hurt it precious B.O.S

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Geez, there some wankers on the road.
Ive learned to make them someone elses problem. Usually they dont get it & want to keep at ya.

S.O.S

White chicks on hey hey!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
See it's a tool behind the wheel not the car. They come in all shapes and sizes shitty arse drivers.