Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

89 VN Exec 5-Speed

Corey#1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais S2
mine still has rego, dont think it's been defected. i've had it for about 1 year and not had any problems. The reason im looking at getting rid of it is coz i want a VS Calais 5-Speed. i've been told i might need to put the 5-Speed in myself.

Corey#1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais S2
do you know how much the 5-Speed would cost, and how much a VS Calais would cost. just trying to figure out how much money i need to get. cheers.

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
vs calais anything from like 5g too 10 lol depends how good it is and about 1500 -2000 for 5 speed conversion and yeh that was a serious offer lol the berlina was got for 1000 cos it has no exhaust and a small ding in front wing

Corey#1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais S2
there's a minor dent in the back passenger door, which could be fix with a second hand door from u-pull it for about $25 i think. nothing wrong with my exaust. thanks for the reply. with that quote is that of 1500-2000 do i have to put it in myself or is that included the instalation of it.

Ygoford

YGOFORD?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr
stay on topic man's trying to sell his car ! , how much u want minumum ?>