Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

91 vn wagon executive

vnwagon91

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
a 91 and a 90 model vn commodore wagon's auto
ok ill start from the beginning i bought it off ebay for $500 with a week of rego the interior was shot with no roof lining no rear seat no tail lights and the paint job was shocking[the idiot started sanding it with a floor sander it looks like] anyway it had rust on the roof, bald tyres,blinckers didnt work,183,000 on the clock and the wipers didnt work but still a bargain i think since i have owned it i have put in :air:
*lowered king springs [3inches]
*momo steering wheel
*vx conversion bodykit [custom madethanks to dan at total fibreglassing]
*new bosch high end starter motor
*new aluminium radiator
*sports exhaust
*complete interior done [all interior panels and covers in grey and white italian leather]by myself[aztec trimming]
*new paint job[back to standard blue with blood red pearl through it]
*custom cut slots in front quarter panel for air intake
*fooseball table installed into my sparewheel cover[just pull out and play]
*only have standard stereo in it at the moment [but hoping to finish instralling a double din stereo thanks to garth champion]
*did have rims but previous owner sprayed in metgal[once again idiot]
*blue neons installed on interior and exterior
*pagemate security system
*two 6x9 soundstream speakers in rear
*and two soundstream tweeters above seat belts
*a 25volt cooler/warmer ran off spare battery
*navman 561 navigation system [unfortunatly its the one you stick to ya window i am after the one i can mount in my dash]
well thats all i have done to my baby but i am sure as there is tommorrow ther is more to do i wanna put the double din in , finish my neon leads they act as a pill for around my seats and floor then get my dash panel done and install my dvd player and screen well thats her ill post some pics asap tell us what ya think [everyone thinks my fooseball table is weird but i say its rare lol] thanks for checking us out :thumbsup: sold to a 16 yr old for $10,000 he picked up a bargain and unfortunatly i had to part with her i still have pics so ill put em up but i am gonna get another vn or vp to fix up

Last edited:

Thomo

UNLEASH THE LION WITHIN
Reaction score
Members Ride
FAMILY VT & HONDA 04 CRF250
Sounds great love to see the pics
cheers

vnwagon91

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
a 91 and a 90 model vn commodore wagon's auto
i have pics but is a bastard to put on here but it should be up by tuesday thanks for looking