Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] 91 VN Wagon Real cheap (Willunga)

spazworm

Reaction score
So i got a 91 VN wagon i need to get rid of, has quite a few problems so i thought id get an idea on what ppl would offer for it, might be handy to have for parts as if you need a few its often cheaper just to buy another car and chop and change.

Stuff thats wrong with it:
Exhaust has had it, srsly its bad lol probably the cat converter is had it too
Cracked front window

Windscreen Wipers stuffed

RHS Drivers window doesnt wind (ive fixed this before but i lent my car out and it came back broken X(

Harmonic balancer is like really rattly and loud (thats what a mechanic thought it was anyway)

It overheats when your stuck in traffic (idk wether its the exhaust, the radiator and water pump seem fine as far as i can tell)

Faded paint on the top and bonnet (you cant really tell much coz the car is white but up close if you touch it yea its faded)

bonnet doesnt open unless you have some pressure on the bonnet when you pull the lever

windscreen wipers dont work at all (i got them fixed 2 years ago : / great job mechanics)

ANYWAY...
I just cant be bothered with it anymore im not much of a car fixer person so maybe you could fix this up and get yourself a car cheap, it has like 220,000ks or something, Body is pretty straight and it seems to start and run easy enough. Its registered for 3 months and i drive it atm like once a week to tafe.
I used to have a big stereo setup happening so there is 4-guage wire running from to the back of the wagon as well as proper car audio audio cables running from the back of the stereo. interior is in not bad condition, not great but not bad, no cracked dash though the vent part just in front has a crack in it.
Stereo Head unit is not for sale with the car
Yea ill thow in some Photos

Post some offers Plz i know you havent seen the car just plz to give me a gereral idea if i shouldnt really bother, whether i should just take the thing to the wreckers.

If i get some Decent offers ill probably throw it up on ebay see how it goes.

Any Questions: 0448369464, Stephen

Last edited:

spazworm

Reaction score
Here are the pics

So here are the pics of the car...

Attachments

• DSC00121.jpg
    DSC00121.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 240
  • DSC00122.jpg
    DSC00122.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 234
  • DSC00123.jpg
    DSC00123.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 278
  • DSC00124.jpg
    DSC00124.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 234
  • DSC00125.jpg
    DSC00125.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 227
  • DSC00126.jpg
    DSC00126.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 225
  • DSC00127.jpg
    DSC00127.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 254

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Hows the tranny? I've got another car on hold - but if this falls through I may be interested.

spazworm

Reaction score
tranny seems fine to me, since the exhaust is stuffed it seems to shift at different times but yea doesnt seem to be bad, happy for anyone to look at the car, in fact im gonna put my phone number in the post.

v8commy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 5.0
ive got a mate who owns a wreckers ill ask him and im serious

spazworm

Reaction score
Decided to keep the car spending just over a grand on it : / dunno if its the right decision but i cbf getting a loan atm, fingers crossed...

BaggedVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Shaggin Waggin
Decided to keep the car spending just over a grand on it : / dunno if its the right decision but i cbf getting a loan atm, fingers crossed...

no, its the wrong decision...

but its your decision... lol