Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

94 acclaim

ekuls

Reaction score
Members Ride
94 vr acclaim
I cant post in for sale yet! DAMN IT!

Bourbonated

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
I do not want to appear rude, but I honestly don't think it is reasonable. Other than the semi-low k's (Is the ODO broken?) and the fact you've taken the time to get an amp installed (Did you do it yourself?), there is too many potential problems that you've listed that will put the buyer off, especially at that buy it now price. If your reserve is ALOT lower than that, you may just sell it during auction.

Most people that know what a bellmouth is, and why it should/shouldn't be removed (I'm not going to get into a debate about this), would realise that the gain isn't exactly worth a jump in price. Define performance tune for us? Do you just have a Foamy/Delco tune? Or have you taken it to a dyno and had it tuned correctly that way?

Anyway, don't take me the wrong way, I'm not trying to say you're wrong at all, just pointing out all the things the buyers would see that would make them shake their heads.

Chatters

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 Vs Berlina
^^^ my bro picked one up for $1800 2 years ago from a caryard rwc/drive away ,extractors, 150,000 km, it's still going strong :hmmm::hmmm:

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
Like Bourbonated, I too do not want to sound rude or try to put your car down, but reality has to show it's ugly face and in this case the reality is that the car is worth but a fraction of what your buy it now price is. I would seriously doubt that anyone will even bid on the car as it has been presented. You have been too honest - buyers want to know the good points of the car....and I'm sure there are many, so you really need to list them. Forget the 'performance' mods - they don't sell a car.
Good Luck.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
You need to put some decent photos in there, they look like you have taken them at night like some kind a Gangsta !!
Nobody wants to bid on a gangsta car, its too hard to get the smell of death out of the boot.