Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] 95 VS Commodore *URGENT SALE*

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
*URGENT SALE*

I just got this car but due to family reasons i already need to sell it. Basically everyday i own this car is a day im not aloud to go home and have nowhere to stay. Its a horrible situation so i need it gone ASAP but i need the money back that i payed for it.

ITEM: Holden Commodore VS Executive Sedan

YEAR: 1995 Model

SERIES: VS

BADGE: Executive

ENGINE: 3.8Lt Ecotech - Runs Great, No Leaks

TRANSMISSION: 4 Speed Automatic

COLOUR: Ice Blue

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Paint and body are in reasonable condition. Their is quite a big dint on the right rear panel and a scrape along the back bumper on the same side, which is slightly cracked but doesnt look too bad. And theirs a small spot where the paint has come off on the rear door. Easy too fix things. The rest is in good condition. It has mag wheels in pretty good condition and HSV sideskirts as seen on the VS clubsport which match the colour of the car.

INTERIOR CONDITION: Good condition for its age, going to be cleaning it all up in the next few days so it should be nice and presentable.

TYRE CONDITION: Not sure of % but they should all pass a rwc, they are not bald

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: Stock size i believe - will check later and update

ODOMETER: 211,xxx - Doesnt work but shouldnt be that much higher

SERVICE HISTORY: Not fully recorded. Their are some papers however from the previous owner

REGO OF CAR: None - Last registered with previous owner last year

REGO TILL: No Rego

PLATES INCLUDED: No unless i get a higher price to obtain rwc and rego

RWC: No RWC, Shouldnt take much. I will be trying getting to get it one very soon however. If much isnt needed i will include one for a slightly higher price

PRICE: $1000 - MAY Negotiate But I Really Do Need It Gone Now

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pickup, might deliver if you live close

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Bank Depost, Paypal?

CONTACT DETAILS: Email: [email protected] Mobile: 0448113469 Or PM Me

PICTURES: Pictures Will Be Added Tomorrow Once I Have Cleaned It Up And Got It Stored At My Friends Place

OTHER INFO: It has mag wheels, HSV sideskirts, power steering. The engine runs great, i just put a brand new battery in 2 days ago and it has a years warranty. It doesnt leak anywhere, it runs smooth, starts first time and is quiet but responsive. The brakes dont need changing, they seem to be fine. The transmission doesnt slip and thats smooth. roof lining doesnt need doing unlike alot of these models. It doesnt have a CD player or the speakers in the parcel shelf. I will be fixing the cigerette lighter, and trying to sort out the power windows over the next few days as they dont work. The only damage is the rear side and thats easy if you want to replace those panels. The aircon is playing up and only works on high, but it pumps out warm air. I dont know anything about mechanics so i couldnt tell you what that is. Overall its a very good buy, and i need it gone because i want to go home! Its a very horrible situation.

-=ApheX=-

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 3.8l Exec
Hey mate, sorry to hear you are having a rough time, but i'd be keen to take a look, I am in brisbane, so if your able to post pics that'd be awesome. Also I know you need the cash, but how negotiable are you willing to go... I could probably put together $650 on short notice, not to sure how much more i can gather quickly...

D_STIG

calais4life
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais
hey mate are you asking 1grand or 10 grand? becouse your price is 1grand

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah im asking $1000 not $10,000. Not really willing to go any lower now to be honest as I just got centrelink accepted today so i have some extra money to keep me going for a little while so i can get as much as possible. Im going to put a little bit of money into it and fix up the small things until it sells which is another reason i wont budge now. I havent been able to post pictures yet because my phones been flat but i will try over the weekend but i dont have internet access really

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
If you didnt mind about the damage in the back, i would maybe take $800 cash somewhen in the next week. Im gonna be cleaning it and getting the little things done probably so yeah, let me know!

Pics will be uploaded as soon as i can, probably monday

Text me on 044113469 for any questions whilst i have no internet