Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

95 vs sounds **** when i rev

NSG18

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS commodore
bought a 95 VS about 3 weeks ago,
everythings alright apart from when i start it up i accelerate or rev it when idling it has a chugging or spluttering noise
ive recently bought new leads and spark plugs for it and currently changing the coil pack, but if its no different after replacing the coil pack what should i look for?

Krisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
D22 St-r Navara
is it a v6? if it is, thats your problem

NSG18

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS commodore
yeah mate v6 ecotec.. im only a P plater, the problem it being a v6 or the coil pack?

DAVE89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
Hey mate was it running ok before you replaced the leads? if so i'd just double check you have the spark leads right because having them mixed up screws up the firing order and will cause it to run like s**t.

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
is it a v6? If it is, thats your problem

dont worry about this guy(krisp) hes just a negitive person he must have a huge v8 mate all good v6 are a good donk dont worry about silly sad people with nothing better to do than be neg......if i was to have a shot at him cause he owns a vh sl wagon ( id be the same as him so im not saying a word lol) krisp grow up mate.just grow up

Krisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
D22 St-r Navara
dont worry about this guy(krisp) hes just a negitive person he must have a huge v8 mate all good v6 are a good donk dont worry about silly sad people with nothing better to do than be neg......if i was to have a shot at him cause he owns a vh sl wagon ( id be the same as him so im not saying a word lol) krisp grow up mate.just grow up

haha i have to laugh so bloody hard. negative you say? like to show me more than one post that im such? nothing better to do than be neg of course mate . considering im under a different car every night helping out someone else. never said the v6 was bad just sounds like ****. more so the grow up mate crap, might want to oil those fingers before you even attempt being a keyboard warrior to me

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
at least i got you to bite like a dumb flathead fish in the bay. I bet you cant help but respond again....ppl with nothin to do in life norm cant help em self omg lol

what a pe nut
haha i have to laugh so bloody hard. negative you say? like to show me more than one post that im such? nothing better to do than be neg of course mate . considering im under a different car every night helping out someone else. never said the v6 was bad just sounds like ****. more so the grow up mate crap, might want to oil those fingers before you even attempt being a keyboard warrior to me
WHAT IS UP KRISP ??? LOOOKING AND HOPING YOU DONT REPLY(BUT FOOLS ALWAYS DO) SO ILL WAIT FOR THE NEXT LOT OF WISE WORD TO FALL FROM YOUR KEYBOARD(SHAME SHAME SHAME) lol kids,,,,what do you do with em.

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
i can show you pleanty of you neg replys but i cant be bothered playing a childs game....go away

SURE BIG MOUTH READ THE 1 BELOW.......

Last edited:

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
heres 1 >>>> 95 vs sounds sh*t when i rev
bought a 95 VS about 3 weeks ago,
everythings alright apart from when i start it up i accelerate or rev it when idling it has a chugging or spluttering noise
ive recently bought new leads and spark plugs for it and currently changing the coil pack, but if its no different after replacing the coil pack what should i look for?

Reply Reply With Quote
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23-12-2010 09:39 PM #2 Krisp
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries Add as Contact Send Email

Ride:vh sl wagon, tata telcoline

Feedback Score:0 YOUR REPLY TO THE YOUNG KID>>>is it a v6? if it is, thats your problem (EITHER YOUR VERY NEG OR JUST A PLAIN SMART ASS) ID SAY BOTH OH AND THERES PLENTY MORE SMART ASS COMMENTS FROM YOU TO OTHERS,,,,IM JUST NOT PLAYING YOUR GAME. SO DONT MAKE YOURSELF OUT TO BE A SAINT WHEN YOUR AN ASS ITS THAT SIMPLE......
IN PUT IS WELCOMED FROM ALL,SMART ASSED COMMENTS AINT NEEDED IN J/C (BUT AS STATED I BET YOU CANT HELP BUT REPLY AGAIN) MY 16 YO SON HAS BETTER MANNERS