Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

96 calais on the coast

96calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 vs calais series 1
hi lads!

got this very factory vs calais a few days ago and have spent some time cleaning her up! will post more pic's soon. i love factory car's myself and everything works as it should even the 10 stack doesnt miss a beat. hope ya's like it.

KrisG

Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 VSII Berlina
She's gorgeous mate, really clean. I love them looking stock. My VSII Berlina's the same colour and I've kept it clean and stock too.

How many k's on the clock and how much did you pick it up for?

96calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 vs calais series 1
She's gorgeous mate, really clean. I love them looking stock. My VSII Berlina's the same colour and I've kept it clean and stock too.
just like a
How many k's on the clock and how much did you pick it up for?

cheers kris! yeah everyone modifies the hell out of the commodore's and tries to make them look like a new model lol. i dig trying to find all the factory part's on ebay/wreckers and making them as good as i can. just like a xu1 or slr 5000 the factory one's are worth a **** load more then modified ones, i know this calais will never be worth anything and that's why i dont want to spend much just keep her super tidy. 230,000 k!! picked her up from a 60year old guy second owner.

commodorev6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais V6
Gotta love a stock VS Calais. Keep it stock and you never know they might be worth a bit in the future especially if there aren't many in stock, original condition. Looks good.