Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

'97 Caprice SHYGMH

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Hell yeah, add a blower to it, and it would be one bloody neat little package indeed.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Seen this car today, looked good, Defiantly sounded the best of the 3 other cars you were travelling with, bit loud for my liking though :p

Sat nice, although not too sure why all 4 of you turned on to malop street and got throttle happy :p

Rishy

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Nissan GU Patrol
Yeah gotta look at your car at kk on friday, love it.
Those engine covers are sweet. Car sounds mint mate:thumbsup:

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Love the note your car puts out dude, sounded sweet when you, the VX and the other stato left KK friday night.

weedo_86

JC Resident FireFighter
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
03 VYII Clubby M6, 92 Barina With Sunroof :)
just a question for you were Pavtek good to deal with? cause im think about getting them to build my 355

what about electornic automotive were they good to deal with? cause they will be doin my dyno tune when i put the new belt and pulley on the charger.

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Very very nice ride dude, got a decent look at it friday night at kk.
MINT AS, looks perfect, and sounds absolutly insane!

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Seen this car today, looked good, Defiantly sounded the best of the 3 other cars you were travelling with, bit loud for my liking though :p

Sat nice, although not too sure why all 4 of you turned on to malop street and got throttle happy :p

wow... im like lost for words... minux complementing? i didnt think it was possible..
haha jk, thanks means alot. im not happy with the note, i wanted a deep note and im pretty sure cause its got straight through mufflers and not offset ones. but lil later ill get it fixed.

Yeah gotta look at your car at kk on friday, love it.
Those engine covers are sweet. Car sounds mint mate:thumbsup:

cheers man, fair few people walked over when i popped the bonnet. pretty standard under there lol.

Love the note your car puts out dude, sounded sweet when you, the VX and the other stato left KK friday night.

yeah im in love with my mates SV. its inter. is just pure sex

just a question for you were Pavtek good to deal with? cause im think about getting them to build my 355

what about electornic automotive were they good to deal with? cause they will be doin my dyno tune when i put the new belt and pulley on the charger.

ok. pavtek, there work is above average. for the price of their work and the quality of the end product is well worth it. communication is poor. from over the phone to talkin to them in person just confused me. from a price of $5600 over the phone then in person $7800 and then i final price of $5400 i mean i dont know what they were puffing. electronic auto's what a mob to work with, i was so happy talkin to them, they are very switched on people and are always willing to help no matter what.

Very very nice ride dude, got a decent look at it friday night at kk.
MINT AS, looks perfect, and sounds absolutly insane!

hahah thanks man, i wanted to chat to people like u, cobez and DVLHSV but so many people walked over i didnt know who was who lol. and im gunna dump it at the diff this week and see how she sounds =]

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Yeah was a bit awkward when theres heaps of ppl around, like i woulda said gday, but i had no idea who you were and you woulda had no idea who i was lol.
Will sound good dumped at the diff, its a really different sound, echoes heaps.
I dunno if you saw it or not, but there was a Green VS SS there at kk that night, he just spent 2 grand on a new system dumped at diff and sounds unreal!