Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

'97 Caprice SHYGMH

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
**** yeah. looks ****n nice.

haha cheers marc

manifolds looking good, same with the nos set up.
Have you ever taken the caprice to the strip?

manifold looks hacked at, but the final job with be mako.

hrm strip? *thinks back to when i raced paul walker* lol na, dont like fixing things. so if i dont take it to the strip, nothing breaks! winnah!

Pitty its not as easy as *start, restart race, 'are you sure you want to restart race'* to get full nos back haha.

Looking great man! the boot looks sick!:beer chug:

boots come up real nice. cant wait till the surge tank, braided lines and 044 are sittin in there tho.

Curran

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Kingswood, VT Berlina
**** yes very nice,
yet i havent seen it around b4?
get out much in it?

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
so since this is off the road atm... how the nugget of a ute going? (wana buy another stato, blue in colour.... :) )

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Jecs/minux - the pic set of the Stato in Geelong you've done/had done.. Where abouts in Geelong was this? (Jecs sig pic for example)

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
just a question jecs dude...when u took the pics of the manifold, y havent u included the TB in the pics, u gettin the elbow moved 2 face 4ward???? u goin 2 port the manifold?

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
holly crap. sweet caprice. i dont even have any words to descibe it.

*drool*

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
**** yes very nice,
yet i havent seen it around b4?
get out much in it?

haha thanks pal
well ive had all the engine work done for round 2 years now and its just clocked over 15,000k's since so not really lol

so since this is off the road atm... how the nugget of a ute going? (wana buy another stato, blue in colour.... :) )

the maloo is goin mako. love that little 'f**k you' look guys give me when i drive past them in they're kia's.

i think i just jized a little.

giggity.

Jecs/minux - the pic set of the Stato in Geelong you've done/had done.. Where abouts in Geelong was this? (Jecs sig pic for example)

minux knows the locations. dont know if he wants to give them out tho.

just a question jecs dude...when u took the pics of the manifold, y havent u included the TB in the pics, u gettin the elbow moved 2 face 4ward???? u goin 2 port the manifold?

na, gettin it faced foward only benefits FI cars like geoff for the cooler piping. and nope was goin to get this guy from baccus marsh who used to work at flow craft to flow my manifold but dont think ill be doin it now.

holly crap. sweet caprice. i dont even have any words to descibe it.

*drool*

oowrite

update of the manifold. note it isnt finished, this is just a pic of most of the texture gone. still will be gettin it resprayed/powder coated a deep grey/silver. also will be gettin the covers all chromed, sick of polishin everytime i take it out lol

DSC00223.jpg

DSC00222.jpg

and teaser shots

DSC00230.jpg

DSC00229.jpg