Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

97 II VS Executive

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Looks alot better mate, nice work.

SHANBANGER

Der Meister
Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS S2
wow thats a really neat car and u look after it top job:)

thanks mate its taken hours of cleaning to get it up to this standard from what it was. any suggestions on what i should clean or do to make in look clean?

SHANBANGER

Der Meister
Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS S2
No one could pay me any amount to put altezzas on my car. i laugh at every vs i see with altezzas on because they look terrible and its the worst mod that people do. Im thinking about some twin dump tips and also tossing up whether or not to get a cat back exhaust aswell as the twin dump tips. Any ideas on how much that would cost fitted?

<RaBBiT>

Follow the White RaBBiT>>
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Berlina V8, VS Calais 5spd, VN V8, VR States
ss bezel, chrome window surrounds, paint middle garnish and mirrors. maybe remove black moulds or paint body colour, tint, new interior diff seat etc. paint interior black body colour ad guages. the list goes on. i reckon just check through peoples the vn-vs and just get idea and save pics u like etc it really helps. but as i said before its a nice car and colour so im sure watever u do will be tasteful gd luk

SHANBANGER

Der Meister
Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS S2
I installed my new FUSION CA-CD500 headunit today. Its not perfect but its my first install and i did it all myself so i cant really complain. I got the HU on sale for $200 down from $425. I also gave it a wash today so check out the pics!

SHANBANGER

Der Meister
Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS S2
Bloody good buy!!! How did you get it so cheap???

I got it from Repco when they were having the fathers day sale. On the box it has a sticker "Managers Special $399.00, was $449.00" and i picked it up for $199 with a free ipod cord. It wasnt ex stock display it was brand new still so i was glad i waited to get it on sale