Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

97 VS Executive

spud_22

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS-V Wagon, VS UTE, 96 VS Senator
The bay is round near torquay on the great ocean road. Yea ill change them one day CBF now, maybe when i change my headlights next. I really want some super bright white lights that are cheap. Does anyone know of any?

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
I really want some super bright white lights that are cheap. Does anyone know of any?

look on ebay bro, for probs round $3 you can get an 8LED t10 which is superr white!

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
Cheers mate just found some for $1.70. lol. What about brighter clearer head lights

haha yeah cheap aye, there are h4 500k or 50000k i cant remember, they are like the same as hid lights, just bulbs only, also on ebay, in stores they are usually round $40-60 but on ebay like max $20, so yeah, if you need a link let me know, i just installed some.

just remember when installing headlights, use gloves otherwise the oil on your skin will burn out the globe

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
hey mate nice car, always loved commo's in that blue colour, and i seen you were planning to get the redback exhaust, theres probly something better then that, ive got it an honestly theres probly something better sound wise