Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

99 berlina radiator fan won't turn off

skippyd

Reaction score
Members Ride
99 V6 berlina
Any help, the radiaotr fan in my 99 berlina won't turn off when car is off. have to disconnect batttery every time. have seen previous posts about amplifier under plenum cover. have removed plenum cover and there is nothing under there but the wiper motor.

thanks
Scott

skippyd

Reaction score
Members Ride
99 V6 berlina
thanks wagonman. You would happen to knowwhere i could get a daigram of for the fuse box for my 99 berlina as it doesn't have one in the lid.

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
thanks wagonman. You would happen to knowwhere i could get a daigram of for the fuse box for my 99 berlina as it doesn't have one in the lid.
You could probably get the sticker that goes there from Holden.

mick77

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vt ss 5.7l series 2
hi there my vt had the fan staying on just recently and i checked the relays and the low speed fan relay was hot compared to the others. the have a tendoncy to weld them selves together on the inside if they are cheap relays, keeping the compontent effected powered up consantly. i recomened using hella relays. hope this helps.
p.s. check relays when u pull up some where after fan has been running for a while.
mick