Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

99 VT 9C1 Police Pack

ausleo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Series II SS Sedan
Just picked this up last week. It's far from perfect but is a nice toy and looks ok on the road.
It's an ex police car, handles nice, drives well, sounds awesome for a 5.0L
If anyone knows the type of body kit style name please post some details.

The only thing I have done to it so far is replace a few screws in the front bumper as the old ones were loose and falling out as if the front end was just slapped on quick but I have noticed the fibreglass is a bit brittle and I will be looking for a spare bumber trying to find same type.

I had a search for some info for the wheels and found an old thread with the same wheels called AMG Quake.

It's far from a show car but for the price, it's one mad toy :)
I plan to tidy it up heaps more than it is, might even repaint it (same colour) if I keep it long enough.
Have a look.
3906383596_61aeed9fc6.jpg

3906383056_94e5492f28.jpg

3905607003_43b76088d0.jpg

3905608023_63ffbe3916.jpg

3906389200_6c147662fe.jpg

3906391776_702b10dff5.jpg

3905618037_6e1671a09d.jpg

Last edited:

midgeo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S1
man thats looking awesome.. i'm probably wrong but it kinda looks clubsport-ish.. the only thing i could think of changing is the boot garnish to a vx garnish, they look so much cleaner.. looks mean tho!

ausleo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Series II SS Sedan
I will see if I can get hold of a VX boot garnish and throw it on to see how it looks.

Edit: Had time to think about the VX garnish and I am not going to change the one I have. I am going to get the series 2 tail lights and pop them in this weekend to see what they look like. I am thinking it will look neater this way. Anyways I will post some more pics next week of the rear end before and after.

Last edited:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
The kit is Def VT Clubby style.

Forget the VX Garnish, just through the crap lights in the bin and get stock (series 2) VT ones.

Why does it have VN-S Engine covers? Only good thing about a VT 5L is the original cover.

ausleo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Series II SS Sedan
I am not sure about the engine cover, the engine number is still the original. Maybe previous owner had old engine spares or smashed the original one :)

I am not really sure if I like the tail lights either, my brother commented on them the other day. They are pretty bright at night. I can get SS tail lights also I am wondering what the black lights will look like in it, and the monaro type headlights.

Last edited:

PORT3R

WTB: 1 money tree
Reaction score
Members Ride
5L VQ stato
Very nice looking ride you have there mate!:thumbsup:

With the tail lights/garnish, just put on some Series II tail lights. They are the ones with the clear indicator. Would look a lot more better than altezzas/vx garnish.
Anything is better than altezzas to be honest :p

Dave.

elemeNtz

It's my first day :3
Reaction score
Members Ride
responsibly
A mate has a similar ex cop VT with an identical kit. I can't remember much else but I think the kit is atleast semi-common

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
A mate has a similar ex cop VT with an identical kit. I can't remember much else but I think the kit is atleast semi-common

I already said its VT Clubby style.

excalibur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
very nice mate
i would also change the tail lights and sorce some orignal engine covers
the vt engine covers look 100% better