Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

99 vt fuse diagram...pleeasssee help

mean4s

Reaction score
Members Ride
99 VT Commo
i have recently had troubles with my cars horn and believe its only a fuse. Heres the problem, the previous owner of my car seemed to loose the kick panel under the steering wheel with the fuse diagram. Ive googled this thing like crazy and cant find anything. Any chance of someone taking a photo of theirs for me?? its a 99 VT equipe

drift-it

Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 Px ranger 4x4
there you go mate,

Attachments

• DSC01792.jpg
    DSC01792.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 54,430

Jarrad

Sherminator
Reaction score
Members Ride
Silver Ex Cop VX Wagon
Sorry to Hijack the thread but does anyone have a pic of the fuse diagram from the fuse box in the engine bay?
There is no sticker on the lid of mine...
I assume they are the same between the VT & VX???

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
Sorry to Hijack the thread but does anyone have a pic of the fuse diagram from the fuse box in the engine bay?
There is no sticker on the lid of mine...
I assume they are the same between the VT & VX???

Here you go.

Attachments

• inside fuse cover.jpg
    inside fuse cover.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 32,380

Jarrad

Sherminator
Reaction score
Members Ride
Silver Ex Cop VX Wagon
Legend, thanks accentstencil.

graham7773

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim Wagon
10 amp called interior illum.Toward the top left of the supplied diagram

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
sorry another hijack of the thread, but it saves making another one for a related problem, my headlights on my 02 caprice dont turn off anymore when set to auto when i turn off the ignition and open the door, i remember reading on here a couple yrs ago that you can even set a timer on them so they turn off X amount of seconds after you lock the car, anyone know how to do it i tried looking for the thread but couldnt find it

also does anyone else have the issue when they lock or unlock their car, only about 1 out of 15 times my horn beeps as i lock/unlock my car, but it doesnt even beep normal its like a half arsed lazy beep...

cheers,
Walesy

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
sorry another hijack of the thread, but it saves making another one for a related problem, my headlights on my 02 caprice dont turn off anymore when set to auto when i turn off the ignition and open the door, i remember reading on here a couple yrs ago that you can even set a timer on them so they turn off X amount of seconds after you lock the car, anyone know how to do it i tried looking for the thread but couldnt find it

also does anyone else have the issue when they lock or unlock their car, only about 1 out of 15 times my horn beeps as i lock/unlock my car, but it doesnt even beep normal its like a half arsed lazy beep...

cheers,
Walesy

My horn does that too occasionally, sometimes it won't do it for weeks and then it might do it a few times in a row, just a faint beep. I just got out of bed but later I will check the owner's manual, I think it mentions something about that, and I'll post up the procedure for the light timer. Check back later.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
thankyou very much