Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

_-WAGG1N-_ bags 20s custom interior - being rebuilt with the works!!!

benjamino

needing some more undies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 6spd + 7psi
MAN thats orange! haha looks tops mate..
only thing id change is the wheels, theyre a bit,
well,
chrome.
lol new wheels and ls1 6spd ftw!
lookin forward to seein this finished!

wagg1n

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT stationwagon
Car looks very nice man, looks like alot of hard work and money has gone into it and it has sure paid off, prob one of the nicest VT wags goin round!!!

Havent seen ur car around before, i live in somerville but occasionly venture into hastings...

Cheers man, ya not wrong about hard work, especially makin the stereo boxes, amount of sanding is ridiculous!!!
Not surprised you haven't seen the car, it was off the road for 2 years then i only drove it for 6 months before the 6 blew... hopefully will be back on the road a lot sooner this time round.

AWSOME CAR!!!!
Got any pics of engine?

Nah no engine pics yet, its sittin in a mates shed round the corner, been sittin there for like a year now! Its out of a VY commodore n it had only done 50,000k's n i got it for 2000 so can't complain there.

MAN thats orange! haha looks tops mate.. only thing id change is the wheels, theyre a bit,
well, chrome.
lol new wheels and ls1 6spd ftw!
lookin forward to seein this finished!

Sorry mate I love big dished chrome wheels it'll always have em, unless I decide to change to black on black, but i'd still have a chrome lip and they'd still be the same kinda style!!!
And as for the 6 speed I wanna get one but I'm tryin to get as much as what I've got so far done to perfection before I go out and buy anything new, so it's 2g that can be spent elsewhere... But it will def happen down the track

Kellly

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr belina v8
wow looks amazing, love the interior, that sound system must rock. the car looks so tough LOVE IT

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Awesome... I'm not HUGE on the rims or clubby kit OR it being a ecotec.

But the interior is sweet and a wagon on bags is a win any day of the week.

Nice work mate.

Fonzie

Just lost the game.
Reaction score
Members Ride
-
I usually have a passionate hate for chromies, and even more so for dinner plate chromies, But these actually look good! Top job mate, I can appreciate the ridiculous amount of effort that's gone into every little thing for the interior. I had a few curiosities: What's the big f*** off screen in your dash? Dvd screen, or touch screen gps unit or something? And are they downlights in your headlining?! And do you have a back seat? I sure can't see one. I'm a huge fan of black on black, So yes to the black rims with chrome lip! Now all you need is tuff6's engine and chrome intake poking through the bonnet and you're set..

1fatve

bling
Reaction score
Members Ride
red ve sv6, blue ss-v, vx clubby kitted, vl turbo
that looks ****in sick dude. jus gota do the boot a little beat neater. other than that best car ive seen in a while

wagg1n

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT stationwagon
wow looks amazing, love the interior, that sound system must rock. the car looks so tough LOVE IT

yeah the stereo is crazy everyone who hears it is actually surprised, coz i've got 4 sets of splits there with 4 subs, there is tonnes of bass and its really loud but it doen't actually overpower the music... I'm really happy with it!!!

Awesome... I'm not HUGE on the rims or clubby kit OR it being a ecotec.

But the interior is sweet and a wagon on bags is a win any day of the week.

Nice work mate.

clubby front bars goin soon gettin a VX senator one, but keepin the sideskirts coz they suit the airbags well, nice and flat with the ground... not sure about rear bar yet

I usually have a passionate hate for chromies, and even more so for dinner plate chromies, But these actually look good! Top job mate, I can appreciate the ridiculous amount of effort that's gone into every little thing for the interior. I had a few curiosities: What's the big f*** off screen in your dash? Dvd screen, or touch screen gps unit or something? And are they downlights in your headlining?! And do you have a back seat? I sure can't see one. I'm a huge fan of black on black, So yes to the black rims with chrome lip! Now all you need is tuff6's engine and chrome intake poking through the bonnet and you're set..

Yeah that was a touch screen in where the middle air vents normally are, wasn't installed yet... My headunit was like a DVD headunit that could read DVD's but needed a seperate screen... was just tryin to be different at the time but was a big f**k around coz its bein replaced now.
Nah no 6 anymore, just chasin up parts for my new engine at the moment, hopefully wont be too long til shes back on the road.
Theres no back seats in those photos i had changed to buckets in the back with center console right through, now i'm not sure i really wanna weld up the back doors and have a 2 seater with a huge airbag and stereo install in the back, but dunno how far i wanna go.

that looks ****in sick dude. jus gota do the boot a little beat neater. other than that best car ive seen in a while

Cheers man the boot was pretty messy in those pics, they were takin about 6 months ago before the interior was finished, but now its back off the road and the boot install is changin again... I'm in the process of buildin a false floor for the amps and I'm chuckin a new rack in the middle at the back with 2 tanks, 4 compressors and a 20" screen... Also changing to a VZ dash coz the custom dash I had won't pass engineers and when you see it in the flesh looked a bit half done... Its been a bit slow lately though coz im curently moving houses...

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Looking forward to seeing new boot install mate!

Love the car.

1fatve

bling
Reaction score
Members Ride
red ve sv6, blue ss-v, vx clubby kitted, vl turbo
yeh man cant wait to see the new boot set up. car looks amazing in my opinion.

wagg1n

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT stationwagon
Cheers guys, I'm just workin on the rear suspension at the moment got all suspension and driveline out from the transmission back to detail it, powdercoating control arms, calipers and crossmemebers orange, diff black and chrome plating the swaybars. And I'm chnaging all the wheel bearings, CV joints and all rubbers to nolathane... No more rainy days or dirt roads for this car