Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

A bad run..

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
I prefer the VT SS front over the VX SS.

Sucks about the paint, but if its more than $200 to get it sprayed I'd go elsewhere or do it myself (if you have access to a compressor and spray gun).

Ive seen a lot of your threads, this car seems to be a bit of problem. Might be time to tidy it up and sell it to fund another VT SS?

VTmadS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1
Wow you car (i don't mean to be offensive) sounds like a bit of a lemon, if my car had that many problems i would have set fire to it...

Krisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
D22 St-r Navara
That front bar has had no primer on it no wonder y the paint just peeled off man. was the car bought privately or at a car yard?

Ur ariel should b an easy fix. just needa take off the inner wheel arch gaurd so u can gain access 2 the ariel. the nut that hold it on must have come off.

yes no plastic primer lol

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
I've considered selling it, but given that its got 260 odd thousand kms. I'd say it'd scare people off.
That being said, I've also fixed up a bunch of stuff so far, so could be about to get around that corner of ####tyness and be able to enjoy the car with minimal problems.
The starting issue is one that has been going for some time, it's only very recently that it seems to have gotten much worse.

I'd say the airbag light coming on may be the result of the high pressure wash I went through.

Fingers crossed that once I fix this stuff, things settle down for a while and I can save some coin to put toward a new motor/trans/diff etc.
I don't mind that it needs a bit of attention here and there, just sucks when it's all at once :/

Last edited: