Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

A/C Controls

R

raven_au

A/c Climate Controls in a VS Berlina, works sometimes. Go to turn it on doesnt work. Sometimes while driving and not even touching the controls will automatically turn on. Sometimes bashing it works. Any suggestions.
:bang: :bang: :bang: :bow:

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
god damn wheres the discussion on this?? I have this same problem. Assuming it is actual crook climate control module and have a new one (ebay) on the way. If this fixes it for me I will let you know.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
shaggerz said:
god damn wheres the discussion on this?? I have this same problem. Assuming it is actual crook climate control module and have a new one (ebay) on the way. If this fixes it for me I will let you know.

There usually is a slight delay when first switching on the climate in auto mode when the car is first started...but if it takes more than a couple of minutes and you have trouble switching through the vents in manual then the solenoids under the radio are kaput...you should hear an audible hiss as you switch from one vent position to the next... solenoid blocks are $130 new last time I checked or $30 from a wrecker...which is how I fixed mine.