Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

A Current Affair Interview

Reaction score
if they were looking for female drivers, who could actually control a car at speed, etc, I highly doubt they would have come to a commodore forum, unless they were TRYING to make the females look bad!

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
How did they find you Miss Meow?

I wonder if they got anyone else to do this?

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
i would forward all the stuff to TT and see what they reckon. Given how badly the emails are written i'd be concerned about it even being real.

Either way they aren't going to make it look good for us dirty old scumbag hoons.

adamc11

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SS V Z M6
That doesn't sound legit. Have you tried ringing the station and asking for the person who has been calling you and see if it is infact them?

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Good to hear you didn't do it matey!!

Besides, if they wanted to do a story on how female drivers can drive just as well as male drivers, why would they need you to rip standstills and drift around Calder park? It has nothing to do with sensible driving between females OR males for that matter. If they wanted to be legit, they would have done a story on sensible driving on a public road that had nothing to do with standstills and wheel spinning.

Not to mention the fact that it is rather random and out of left field that they decide to want to do a story on sensible driving, when all that's been in the media lately are story's about hoons and hoon behaviour (most of which have been broadcasted by ACA anyway).

And besides the fact that even if you had said to their cameras that you guys don't promote hoon behaviour on public roads, that wouldn't have mattered, they would have cut it out of the final edit anyways before it went to air and there would have been nothing you could do about it.

I would have just gone down there and said "Hey listen, if you want to do a story on sensible driving between females and males, then there is no need for drifting or wheel spinning etc, as i don't class that as sensible driving, so how about we stand right here and you interview me and my friends on what we think about idiots driving like idiots on public roads hey?"

I'll bet they wouldn't have been interested in doing that at all. The producers and reporters for ACA, are a bunch of ****ing snakes.