Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

A few questions about L67 mods

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
Hey guys,

I have a vs ute running a l67 engine conversion with a t5 manual. Im looking at your full A2A kit. Im just curious will i have problems with a 2.55" pulley hitting the bonnet? I was looking at K-fame spacers but not sure if there needed. Also im currently running fog lights will these get in the way of the intercooler pipe work?

Thanks guys :)

MACE

Reaction score
Hey MADDNE33,

Thanks for your enquiry

"I have a vs ute running a l67 engine conversion with a t5 manual. Im looking at your full A2A kit. Im just curious will i have problems with a 2.55" pulley hitting the bonnet?"
You'll probably still need to trim the bonnet rib, depending on the condition of your engine mounts. You'll also need to rework the firewall around the elbow and put the throttle body upside down

"I was looking at K-fame spacers but not sure if there needed."
They would help to avoid the above

"Also im currently running fog lights will these get in the way of the intercooler pipe work?"
They will

"Thanks guys "
No problems :)

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask

Kindest Regards,
Steve

MACE

Reaction score
Thanks alot steve. Do you guys sell the k frame spacers. They seem like the best option. Im not keen on cutting holes :)
We can assist with K-Frame spacers, which are available on a made to order basis

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask

Kindest Regards,
Steve