Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

A few suspicious members

kleanphil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V SII Sportwagon
Hi i notice a few Montana members from different parts of the world , look a bit suss to me

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Yep, I've also noticed some recently though remember that Commodores were sold elsewhere under other names, and there's people which may have personally imported a Commodore... However I have noticed new members joining and advertising their business, which could be a scam...

Hole Denn

Reaction score
Members Ride
HoleDens
Yeah I have noticed a few Mexican members from parts of Victoria claiming they have fully sic camira looking commodores.

Some have been spotted as far south as Geelong trying to hide disguised as Half Cat at footy games

Last edited:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
We generally pick them up when they post and add links to what ever **** they are pushing and the system flags it before it makes it onto the forum. Can't sit there all day too see who's registering and compare IP address with given locations etc but we'll check when it comes up for moderation.

Yesterday was a slow day, I think I only deleted about a dozen spammers.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Yeah I have noticed a few Mexican members from parts of Victoria claiming they have fully sic camira looking commodores.
It's currently at ChatGPT's workshop being worked on by JC's resident engineer, which has recently been banned... Haven't got any contact since from them or ChatGPT... I think I may have been scammed and this car may've been sent to Mexico and is currently being chopped up... I wanted this to become a Killa ride :(