Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

a great idea?

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
ive been thinkin ive got this old rodeo out in the shed, just sitting there rusting away why dont i do something with it ive had an idea to clean it up paint it chuck some chromies under it and sell it to some kid for more than its worth lol i dunno if its worth the trouble, what does everyone else think?? good idea? or bad? any suggestions are welcome

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
What year Rodeo?Got a pic or 2?

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Paint it up, some chrome rims, and a set of chopped springs so it drags across the road (only at the rear). Some young bloke will snap it up, remember they are the "cool" thing in the Valley lol.

In seriousness, yeah clean it up, some nice rims and you should flog it off quite easy cause they all seem to think there really cool down your way.

Nanos

Not a Mod
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII LS1 Berlina Wagon
if its just sitting there doing nothing might as well turn it into some $$$$.

the more attractive you make it the better your chancesa are at selling it for a higher price. but i would not go too overboard on rims. just look on ebay for some cheap nice looking rims.

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
Paint it up, some chrome rims, and a set of chopped springs so it drags across the road (only at the rear). Some young bloke will snap it up, remember they are the "cool" thing in the Valley lol.

In seriousness, yeah clean it up, some nice rims and you should flog it off quite easy cause they all seem to think there really cool down your way.

thats the plan its pretty early model im thinking possibly even the first can get it painted at mates rates ;) so that shouldnt be a problem paint it ip dump it some cheap chromies make it look nice enough but am i guna get back what i spend?

if its just sitting there doing nothing might as well turn it into some $$$$.

the more attractive you make it the better your chancesa are at selling it for a higher price. but i would not go too overboard on rims. just look on ebay for some cheap nice looking rims.

yeah mate rims are expensive can get them relatively cheap just gotta now the right people ;) im wondering tho how much i need to put in to make a reasonable gain