Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

a lot of moisture???

HVXII

AWI11
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VXII Acclaim storm grey
was checking my spare tyre pressure tonight & lifted the back carpet & noticed that the spare tyre & the well it lives in was covered in condensation you could call it.... what is it??? & should i be worried about it????

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Check your sills below the rear windscreen, rusted at all? Water leaking in? Also the well should have a small hole in the middle where it dips down most for condensation / spills in the boot

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
I had the same thing after the ***** ****** ****** ****** *breaths* ******* idiots!!! that fixed my car and DIDNT put the rear windscreen in properly... As social said, its very likely that its the sills on your rear windscreen, make sure theyre on properly and not broken etc

try and do it as soon as possible because.

1) You'll notice that the inside of your car gets a really off odur because of the condensation

2) Water just sitting there eventually = rust.

HVXII

AWI11
Reaction score
Members Ride
well theres no rust & all the seals are fine the carpet wasent wet only the tyre & well

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
well theres no rust & all the seals are fine the carpet wasent wet only the tyre & well

Not sure on the VT's but your taillights, if their screws arent tightened up (like the vr / vs experience) can leak water in, maybe thats happening and running off into the well? Cant think of anything else..

HVXII

AWI11
Reaction score
Members Ride
its not a big puddle of water just a lot of condensation