Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

A not so Good Review on Holden in 2018

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
His voice is very annoying. It's like he's trying to be the Kiwi version of Clarkson. Also, Marty McFly didnt own a Delorean. Pop culture reference fail.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Well, I watched it to the end. What an opinionated fellow he is. And what a waste of my time that was.

I've heard from him before - I reckon he's a wanker.

KT11H

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV Redline Ute
The guy reminds me of one of the radio hosts, "John something". He was very critical of the big 4 banks years ago until the Bankers' Association sponsored his show then not a bad word from him about the banks. This guy is probably waiting for Holden to sponsor his website....

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
The guy reminds me of one of the radio hosts, "John something". He was very critical of the big 4 banks years ago until the Bankers' Association sponsored his show then not a bad word from him about the banks. This guy is probably waiting for Holden to sponsor his website....

yeah he sounds exactly like a "shock jock" shooting his mouth off with no substance behind most of what he says or a few faulty assumptions.

kiwitrains

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm Sedan Auto
He is right on the Holden job.