Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

A salesman walks into a forum

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
How many car salesman can you fit in a ZB Forum?

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I just bought a **** box VS Executive sedan with a V6. I'm really stoked I chose the option with one Kumo tyre with 30% tread on the back, and the other 3 tyres with 60% tread. Such great performance, the Kumo has really held up well over the last 4 weeks since I bought it.

I have been achieving great great fuel economy. I've been calculating the economy because its my new car and my hobby is data collection and can think of nothing more.

It has the option everyone should be choosing for interior trim. If you haven't asked your dealer (drug) about it, go and ask, because the the cloth trim with gaffa tape on the bolster really sets the car off. I had someone get in the car and comment how good it was, because that **** always happens.

I got a great price from my dealer. He threw in a smelly tree (Mull) in the boot for me as an added incentive that really sweetened the deal for me.

Don't listen to the detractors because they've never even drive one more that 15 times.

Did I mention all the features it has?...

fk me.

*I love VS's by the way. :)

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
You forgot the poo stains from all the hektikness, and bong water stains under the drivers seat.
Oh, and when it rains, the leaks in the boot from a tyre fire or two.
P.S. manuals have a slipping clutch for 4th gear lockup!